Repairing your sewer line shouldn’t have to require you to dig up your yard. For a less invasive solution to repairing common sewer line issues, consider trenchless sewer pipe repairs. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services to schedule trenchless sewer line replacement services in Victoria, BC. We offer straightforward pricing and guarantee we’ll arrive on-time!
Does your aging piping system need to be replaced? Learn about our repiping services!
Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repair vs. Traditional Repairs
Do you know there are less invasive methods to having your sewer line repaired than digging up your yard? Trenchless pipe repair services can fix issues with your piping system without having to undergo a large excavation project on your property to remove and replace broken or cracked pipes. This traditional pipe repair method can damage your landscaping, driveways, patios, and other areas of your yard. In contrast, trenchless sewer pipe repair allows experts to perform repairs underneath existing structures without having to damage or remove them.
Issues That Can Be Resolved by Trenchless Pipe Repairs
Trenchless pipe repairs can fix several issues in your piping system without excavating your yard and landscaping. Some issues this method can repair can include:
- Cracks in clay, lead, plastic and cast iron pipes.
- Corrosion in pipes caused by rust.
- Minor pipe misalignment.
- Tree roots that are infiltrating the piping system.
- Sewage backups.
Schedule repairs quickly when you have an issue with your sewer line. Contact us for sewer line repair services.
Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Pipe Repairs
Using a trenchless pipe repair method to fix or replace your water line or sewer line can have many advantages over more traditional methods. Some benefits of this “no dig” option can include:
- Uses the latest technology: Our experts are able to resolve your sewer line issues underground using the latest technology. This works by bursting the old pipe with the use of a bursting head. This is pulled by a steel cable that’s hooked up to a hydraulic pump and pulling device. The new high-density polyethylene (HDPE) pipe is attached to the bursting head and pulled through the old pipe.
- Save your landscaping, garden, patio, and driveway: Since this method doesn’t require our experts to dig a trench, we can repair the sewer and water lines underground without damaging your yard, garden, patio or driveway.
- Save time and money: Using this method over more traditional options can save you money as you don’t need to replace your landscaping or other elements that can be damaged during the excavation process.
- Lifetime warranty and satisfaction guaranteed: At The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services, we offer a lifetime warranty on replacement lines for as long as you own the home. We also provide satisfaction-guaranteed services.