If left untreated, plumbing issues can quickly cause major damage to your home. This can range from wrecking the walls, flooring, and insulation, to leading to the growth of mould and mildew. To prevent these problems, get help at the first signs of an issue. Call The Super Plumber for all of your plumbing needs, from leaky faucets to clogged drains to a malfunctioning water heater. We provide 24/7 services to the Nanaimo, BC area.
We provide the following plumbing services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Septic Tank Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water & Sewer Pumps
- Water Treatment
Is your water heater no longer producing hot water? Learn about our water heater services and schedule a repair or installation today.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Did your shower quickly go from draining a little slowly to causing you to shower in ankle-high water? This can indicate you have a blockage in your drain. Some other signs to watch for that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services can include:
- Slow drains: This occurs when the water drains from a sink, tub, or shower more slowly than usual, causing water to build up.
- Leaks: Too much pressure in your pipes from a blockage can cause leaks to form. Over time this can result in damage to your home and the potential growth of mould and mildew.
- Foul odours and strange-tasting water: Clogged pipes can cause waste to get trapped in your pipes and bacteria to form. This can cause your water to be unfit for consumption.
Dangers of Leaky Pipes
Leaky pipes might start small, with a bit of moisture dripping from the pipe. However, eventually, this can lead to a larger problem that can cause serious issues around your house. Some of the dangers of leaky pipes can include:
- Flooding in your house or around your property.
- Severe property damage, both indoors and outside.
- Health hazards caused by a broken sewer line.
- Extreme damage to your piping system.
- Electrical shortages that can be dangerous for you and your loved ones.
- An increase in your water bills.
When a plumbing emergency occurs at your house, act quickly to get it repaired. Contact us about our 24-hour emergency services.
When You Should Replace Your Faucets
There are many reasons why you might want to replace your faucets - including the visual appearance or signs of aging. However, there are some reasons that can indicate you need to install new faucets - and soon - to prevent plumbing issues. These can include:
- Leaks: If your unit is leaking, have it inspected by a plumber to determine if it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Severe limescale buildup: A buildup can decrease your water pressure and cause other parts of your system to rust.
- Expensive parts: Replacing different parts on your faucet can become quite expensive. It may be more cost-effective to replace it.
New Pressure Reducing Valve and shutoff Valve. Braided steel dishwasher hose with hammer arrestors. New Basket strainers and ABS drainage for kitchen sink. Used small rooter machine and aqua jetter to clear blockage in kitchen drain.
Installed new pressure reducing valve and thermal expansion tank.