Do you have a blockage in your system that you just can’t get rid of? It can be time to call in the professionals for hydro jetting services. The Super Plumber provides this high-pressure water method to remove clogs in your drains. Call us for 24-hour plumbing services in the Victoria, BC area.
Are your drains slowing down? Contact us to schedule professional drain cleaning services.
Benefits of Hydro Jetting
When you have stubborn clogs in your pipes or drain lines, you may need hydro jetting services. This clog-removal method uses a highly pressurized stream of water to clear major obstructions from pipes. Some of the advantages of using this method can include:
- Removing grease from pipes.
- Removing tree roots and other debris from your piping system.
- Eliminating an accumulation of soap, hair, food scraps, and organic waste.
- Removing tough clogs.
- Helping piping systems last longer.
- Removing mineral deposits.
- Eliminating scale buildup.
- Preventing back-ups from forming in your pipes.
- Removing blockages without jeopardizing the integrity of your pipes.
Hydro Jetting vs. Snaking
Not every clog requires hydro jetting. Many clogs can be removed by more traditional methods, like snaking. Snaking involves sending an auger through the drain pipe from a sink, tub, or toilet. Using a crank, the auger breaks up the blockage as the auger twists through the pipe.
In some cases, snaking is not always the best solution. When dealing with larger, more stubborn clogs, hydro jetting is the most effective solution. Some instances where you should use hydro jetting can include:
- If you are experiencing recurring or multiple clogs.
- If there is a back-up in the piping system.
- If you need to remove buildup in your pipes that could impact the success of a related plumbing job - such as repairing a leak, crack or corrosion.
If you’re not sure if you need hydro jetting or professional drain cleaning services, ask your plumber for advice!
Are you remodelling your kitchen? Learn about our kitchen plumbing services to ensure your new features, appliances and pipes are installed correctly.
Types of Issues Hydro Jetting Can Solve
Hydro jetting can do more than just remove a stubborn clog from your piping system. It can also help eliminate side-effects that blockages can cause. These can include:
- Minimizing the risks of destructive and unhealthy sewage back-ups.
- Lowering the risk of future clogs.
- Lessening the risk of leaks and floods from failing pipes.
- Restoring regular water pressure after obstructions have been removed.