When a plumbing issue arises at your home, you need to have it repaired as soon as possible. The longer an issue goes unfixed, the more water damage it can cause to your house. To limit the extent of the problem - and costly repairs to your property - call The Super Plumber for 24/7 emergency plumbing services in Sidney, BC.
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers choose us to repair their plumbing issues.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Sidney, BC area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sump Pump Services
Signs You Need to Replace Your Toilet
A clogged toilet can cause a plumbing emergency in your house. To avoid getting a clogged toilet - and the water damage that can occur as a result - it’s important to replace your toilet before it totally malfunctions. Some signs that can indicate you need to install a new unit can include:
- If it’s older and nearing the end of its lifespan.
- If there are cracks in the porcelain unit. These might start out small but can eventually expand and cause major water damage.
- If it’s clogging more than it should be. This can be due to a design issue, especially if it’s an older unit.
- If it’s beginning to develop scratches. Dirt may start to cling to these and make the stains more visible.
- If your utility bills are starting to rise. This can happen if you have an older unit that uses more water than newer models.
What to Expect During a Water Heater Tune-Up
It’s recommended you schedule regular maintenance on your water heater to keep it functioning as expected. During a tune-up you can expect a plumber to perform these tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup in it.
- Check the inside and outside of the unit to look for cracks or signs of wear and tear.
- Examine the hose for cracks or other damage.
- Change the filters when needed.
- Check the unit to ensure it is operating as expected.
When you need plumbing repairs, don’t wait until your next payday. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning
Having a professional clean your drains regularly can provide many benefits for your household. Some of the advantages can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs that you are unable to remove on your own.
- Eliminate blockages that are causing slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by removing existing clogs.
- Reduce odours by clearing any food that’s stuck in the drain.
- Identify other plumbing issues that may be affecting your water use and drainage.
for Sidney, BC
Great service great communication
Jay - Sidney, BC
When there is a problem I call Super Plumber
Elaine - Sidney, BC
I was so impressed with the level of professionalism and knowledge. Also, when they finished everything was immaculate. No mess left behind. They explained everything clearly and did an excellent job. Would definitely recommend your service again.
Jason - Sidney, BC
Over and beyond exapectations.
Very prompt and professional service.
Trent - Sidney, BC
Great Service, Excellent work, friendly and knowledgeable
Liz - Sidney, BC
I would call super plumber again and ask for Peter, he explained everything before he started, knowledgeable friendly, went above and beyond his call of duty.