Showering in standing water, washing your hands in a slow-draining sink or dealing with smelly drains can be major inconveniences for your household. To avoid these issues it’s important to have your drains professionally cleaned. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for 24-hour plumbing services in Victoria, BC.
Do you need sewer line repairs? Contact us to have an expert inspect and repair it!
When Should You Call a Plumber?
As your drain cleaning experts in Victoria we’re the ones you should call if you notice any of these issues with your drains:
- Slow Drains: If the rate in which your water drains from your sinks, tub, etc., is slow, causing water to build up. Or you’re finding that your drains are completely blocked and water won’t drain at all. In severe cases, water can even begin to bubble back out of your drain causing flooding.
- Leaks: If there’s enough pressure on your pipes from blockages then leaks can form, which in turn can have serious consequences for both you and the health of your home. Leaking water can cause structural damage to your home, as well as the development of mould which is hazardous to your health.
- Strange-Tasting Water and Foul Odours: If you have a blockage then waste can get trapped in your pipes and remain there causing bacteria to form. Bacteria can cause your water to taste bad and is potentially unhealthy for consumption. Bacteria can also release foul odours that will begin to permeate from your sinks and toilets.
Our $93 Drain Clearing Special!
It was the summer of '93 when our founder (Brody) met his wife (the Princess of Plumbing). Brody is wanting to celebrate this moment in his life by providing a drain-clearing service at $93.
Here's how the $93 Drain Clear works:
- This applies only to residential stoppages.
- Applies to all appointments run during business hours of 7 AM – 8 PM, Monday to Friday. We do clear drains later than these hours, but this special pricing does not apply.
- Excludes statutory holidays.
- Must be able to clear clogs by cabling method. Rate does not include jetting and/or other advanced methods.
- This is a "per clog" rate.
- No other coupons or promos may be used with The $93 Drain Clearing.
Situations That May Cost More Than the $93
- Clogs or blockages must be reasonably accessible. We cannot place our plumbers in hazardous or harmful positions with drain cleaning equipment.
- The $93 fee is valid only when an accessible cleanout the same size as the pipe that the blockage is in is available and usable. Additional costs will be incurred for installing proper cleanouts, or for removing toilets.
- Chemical Drain Cleaner (Drano/CLR/LiquidPlumber, etc.): There may be an additional charge if caustic chemicals were used in the drain line prior to the arrival of our plumbers, as the chemicals will damage our cables and can potentially harm our plumbers, and your property.
FAQs About The $93 Main Sewer Drain Clearing
Do We Clear Main Sewer Drain Lines Through Roof Vents?
We do NOT go through roof vents. This is a very effective way to cause roof leaks but an ineffective way of clearing stopped drains. Drain vents use non-directional fittings which are different than actual drain lines. Very often this results in trapped cables. It is unnecessarily dangerous and we don't want anybody getting harmed.
Why Do I Need a Clean Out?
Easier to locate the sewer line. Makes clogs accessible to proper-size blades and cables. Enables access by Hydro Jet if needed. Closer to stoppage with fewer turns, giving cable added strength for better clearing.
Can You Clear My Main Sewer Drain Through My Toilet?
Yes, but ideally we avoid it if possible to prevent messy drain cables and machines inside your home. As well sometimes this method may not work if the piping arrangement has too many turns before the blockage making the cable strength ineffective.
What's an IMPROPER Sink Drain Clean Out?
Answer: A trap plug or trap union is for cleaning the trap, NOT the drain line behind it.
Drain Cleaning & Repair
Slow draining water or clogged pipes? Unpleasant odors coming from your drains? Your sinks, tubs, and toilets all share the same drain system in your home. Blockages and clogs in your fixtures will result in a slow or plugged drain, while a blocked drain line can affect your entire system.
The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services will ensure that your drains are fully functional and safe. We'll help you understand why your drain clogged in the first place and how to avoid this happening again if possible. We offer a full set of services for drain cleaning and repair, including:
- Rooter plumbing snake service.
- Hydro jetting / pipe flushing service.
- Floor drain cleaning.
- Repair for clogged bathtub and shower drains.
- General drain installation and replacement.
Depending on the age of your building and the type of pipes and codes used in its construction, you may or may not have adequate access points for cameras or flushing equipment. If not, some digging may be required to properly inspect your drains, and you'll be informed beforehand. Either way, we're here to help!
Drain Inspection & Pipe Scoping
Regular maintenance, such as drain inspections and flushing, will ensure the longevity of your drainage system. The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services offers a variety of pipe scope and drainage inspection services for indoor drains on both residential and commercial properties. Our technicians can quickly and effectively determine the source of your drainage issues with a variety of equipment, including drain scopes and Cameras, and provide a detailed report and diagram of what we find for your records.
Rely on The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for Expert Advice
Because your sinks, tubs, and toilets all share the same drain system in your home, blockages and clogs in your fixtures will result in a slow or plugged drain, while a blocked drain line can affect your entire system. Knowing the difference can be difficult, which is why it’s best to contact a professional plumber that can use the necessary tools to discover the source of your blockage.
Our technicians are highly qualified and have years of experience using a variety of high-tech equipment, including drain scopes and cameras, in order to find the source of your drainage problem. They can even provide you with a detailed report and diagram of what they find if requested.
With high-tech equipment, our plumbers can perform a full set of services for drain cleaning and repairs, including:
- Rooter plumbing snake service.
- Hydro jetting and/or pipe flushing services.
- Floor drain cleaning.
- Repairs for clogged bathtub and shower drains.
- And general drain installation and replacement.
All of our services are provided with up-front quotations and explanations of the work that we will do, that way you’ll never be side-lined by costs or unexpected services. You can rely on The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services to provide transparent services and be in communication with you at every step of the way, starting from when you contact us all the way through to even after we’ve completed our services.
For example, if at any point you are ever unsatisfied with our work or experience problems after we’ve made repairs, you can contact us right away as we offer a 100% money-back guarantee where we will do them again completely free of charge.
When a plumbing emergency strikes, don’t delay before getting help. Learn about our 24-hour emergency services.
Get Your Drains Cleaned in Victoria, BC
The importance of drain cleaning can’t be stressed enough and should be something you do on the regular – about every two years, just to be safe. The biggest threat to your home that clogged pipes can cause is the growth of mould and bacteria that can contaminate your water and cause you and your family health issues.
Beyond that, there are costs to consider as the longer you leave clogs in your drains the more likely you’ll have expensive issues down the road – especially during the winter months. Clogged drains can lead to burst pipes in colder temperatures and consequently lead to flooding in your home that can cause major damage to your home’s infrastructure as well as any items in your home that get caught in the flooding.
So if you want to avoid any future headaches then look for a drain cleaning expert in Victoria like The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services who can take care of your drain pipes for you. You won’t be disappointed by choosing The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for all of your plumbing needs.