Plumbing issues can quickly cause severe damage to your home. To help limit these problems, it’s important to hire a professional to investigate the issues as soon as possible. The Super Plumber can solve all of your plumbing needs, from water heater repairs to drain cleaning services. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services to the Ladysmith, BC area.
Find out why your Ladysmith, BC neighbours choose us for their plumbing repairs and installations when you read our testimonials.
We provide quality, on-time plumbing services to the Ladysmith, BC area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
Common Sump Pump Problems
A sump pump can help prevent a plumbing emergency in your house by keeping excess water from entering your home. When this unit malfunctions, it can lead to extensive damage in your home. To avoid this, you need to schedule repairs at the first signs of an issue. Some common problems you might encounter can include:
- Power failures: Without a battery backup in place, a sump pump won’t be able to function during a power outage.
- Float valve issues: Make sure your float valve is free from any obstructions in order to avoid more serious problems.
- Underpowered pumps: If your unit is not the right size for your property you should replace it with the appropriate system.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Make sure your discharge pipes are clean and in proper working order to avoid more extreme issues.
- Worn out pump motors: If the motor in your system wears out, have a plumber inspect it to determine if the unit should be replaced.
Life Expectancy of Water Heaters
When you install a new water heater you may like to think the unit will last forever, or at least until you move out of your home, but like all appliances, a water heater has a lifespan. While all makes and models are different, most electric water heaters will last between 10 and 20 years - if they are properly maintained. Gas-powered units might have a shorter life expectancy.
We understand that unexpected plumbing repairs might not be in your budget right now. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Benefits of Drain Maintenance
Drain blockages can create inconveniences for your household, from slow-draining sinks to smelly kitchen drains. To avoid these issues, and more, it’s important to schedule regular drain cleaning services with a professional. Some benefits of having these services performed regularly by a plumber can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs you’re unable to remove yourself.
- Eliminate slow drains in sinks, bathtubs and showers.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reduce odours from drains.
- Find smaller issues before they become larger.
for Ladysmith, BC
Heather - Ladysmith, BC
The technicians were professional, efficient, and very personable. A pleasure to have around.
Stephen - Ladysmith, BC
Friendly, orgnaized, and prompt service!
Roberta - Ladysmith, BC
Both technicians we worked with were great. I appreciated the transparency and honesty on every step of the process, and their confidence that that work would get done promptly and affordably — which it was.
Ed - Ladysmith, BC
New Hot Water on Demand
Matt - Ladysmith, BC
Fast, friendly service. Luke installed our new tankless water heater with a minimum of down-time and a smile on his face.