The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services is an innovative and growing company that is redefining what it means to be a plumbing professional.
Do you have skills? Do you have experience? Those are great, but we are looking for a positive attitude. Whether you are an experienced journeyman or a novice, if you have the right attitude, we may have a place for you.
As a plumbing technician at The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services, you are a vital link to our customers in terms of revenue, reputation, and success. In this environment, great communication skills and understanding what it means to be on a team are non-negotiable skills you must have.
If you think you have what it takes, give us a call to inquire about available positions, contact Laura McPherson at [email protected], or apply online!
- Great mechanical aptitude.
- Great diagnostic instincts.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to complete paperwork legibly and quickly.
- Above-average organizational skills and a pride in working cleanly at all times.
- Rock solid basic math skills.
- Unafraid to make a sale.
- Absolute clarity about why safety is not optional.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in close spaces.
- On Call rotation.
- Ability to read a map.
- Must present a professional image by arriving on time, wearing company uniforms, and being neat, and well groomed.
- Must have a clean driving record and valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to communicate with all clients and in particular, have the ability to work with women.
- Must keep truck clean, stocked and accurately inventoried.
- Must be willing to continue training for personal growth as well as participating in the training of new employees.
- Above industry standard pay. Seriously. Whatever you are earning now, if you have the talent, The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services will give you the tools to blow past that number.
- Your experience is yours. We pay for performance.
- Company Vehicle
- Advanced Training
- 3 Weeks Holidays and 4 day work weeks (4- 10 hour shifts, that's the equivalent of an extra 52 days off per year!!). The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services doesn't give 'time off'. We give 'time on' for the rest of your life.
- Signing bonus. Depending on your experience and certifications.
- Relocation assistance. If you're moving far to join our team, talk to us about options available to assist with moving and relocation expenses.