Plumbing issues can cause major water damage to your home if they are not repaired quickly and accurately. To reduce the risk of costly fixes, schedule professional services at the first signs of an issue. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for plumbing repairs and installations ranging from water heater replacements to clogged drains. We provide 24/7 services to the Victoria, BC area.
Here are some of the services we can help you with:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Repiping Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Septic Tank Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water & Sewer Pumps
- Water Treatment
Does your home have a clogged drain? Don’t risk ruining your pipes by dumping over-the-counter products down the sink. Instead, call us to schedule our drain cleaning services.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
Your family doesn’t want to get stuck showering in ankle-high water or have water pooling in your sinks due to a clog in your drain. To avoid this, it’s important to have your drains cleaned by a professional at the first signs of a blockage. Some signs to watch for can include:
- Slow drains: This occurs when the water drains from a sink, tub or shower more slowly than usual, causing water to build up. In severe cases, water can bubble back out of the drain, causing flooding.
- Leaks: Too much pressure in your pipes from blockage can lead to leaks forming, which can cause damage to your home and the growth of mould and mildew.
- Foul odours and strange-tasting water: Clogged pipes can cause waste to get trapped in your pipes and bacteria to form. This can lead to bad-tasting water that can be unfit for consumption. This bacteria can also smell, leading to foul odours coming from your drains.
Symptoms That Indicate You Need Water Heater Repairs
You rely on your water heater to provide hot water for baths, showers and laundry at your home. If your unit starts to fail it’s important to get it repaired as soon as possible. Call a plumber to inspect the water heater if you notice any of these signs:
- No hot water.
- Partial hot water.
- Rust-coloured water.
- A low rumbling or popping noise coming from your water tank.
- High-pitched whining sound coming from the unit.
- A rotten egg odour in your water or near your gas water heater.
- Flooding or leaking from your tank.
When you have a leaky pipe at your house it’s crucial to have it repaired immediately to limit the amount of damage. Call us for water leak detection services.
When to Call a Plumber for Repair and Replacement?
Whether you have a clogged toilet or backed-up drains, it’s important to call a plumber to quickly repair the plumbing issues in your home. The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services can provide 24/7 services when you need help with the following areas:
- Pipe fitting replacement and repair.
- Sink repair, including clogged bathroom and kitchen sinks.
- Leaky faucet repair.
- Repairs for garburators and other plumbing-connected waste disposal units.
- Toilet repair and replacement.
- Bathtub and shower leak repairs.
- Drain unclogging.
- Plumbing and repairs for private well-water systems.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription