Waiting too long to have plumbing issues repaired can put your home at risk for severe water damage. This can wreck your walls and floors and can lead to the growth of mould or mildew. To prevent this damage, call a plumber right away when you need an issue repaired or an appliance installed. Call The Super Plumber for 24/7 repairs in the Duncan, BC area.
We offer quality, on-time plumbing services to our clients. Read our testimonials to learn why your Duncan, BC neighbours call us for their plumbing repairs and installations.
We provide quality, on-time plumbing services to your area, including:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
Why a Burst Pipe Is an Emergency?
When the temperatures dip below zero, your pipes are at risk of freezing - and bursting. While a burst pipe may start as a small leak with a manageable amount of moisture escaping from the damaged area, eventually the water pressure will build and the hole will become larger, resulting in a plumbing emergency. Hundreds of gallons of water can enter your property, causing water damage to your walls, insulation, flooring, and wiring. When you have a burst pipe, call The Super Plumber right away to have it repaired!
Common Water Heater Issues Plumbers Can Repair
Is your normally hot shower suddenly cold? Is your water heater making odd noises? These can indicate that your unit needs repairs. If you notice these common symptoms with your system, schedule an appointment with a plumber:
- Your unit is no longer producing hot water. This can be due to a minor issue, like an extinguished pilot light, or a major problem like a damaged heating element.
- There are leaks coming from the unit that need to be inspected by a professional.
- You hear excess noises coming from the system. This can indicate a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
- You notice cracks in your unit. Have a professional inspect these to determine if they can be repaired or if the system needs to be replaced.
Unexpected plumbing repairs can take a toll on your budget. When you need plumbing services, ask us about our financing options.
How to Avoid Clogged Drains?
Dealing with clogged drains in your house can cause inconveniences. To avoid having your family showering in standing water, or washing dishes in a clogged sink, you can follow these tips to prevent blockages from occurring in your drains:
- Put food scraps in the trash and not down the drain - even if you have a garbage disposal.
- Don’t pour grease down the drain. Instead, let it cool and throw it in the garbage.
- Prevent hair from going down a bathroom drain by installing a screen over drains in your showers and bathtubs.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Schedule regular professional drain cleanings to fully remove any blockages in your pipes.
for Duncan, BC
Great Service provided by Phil
Sue - Duncan, BC
If I require any service in the future the technician I would request is Phil.
Rob - Duncan, BC
Great service awesome price
Larry - Duncan, BC
Gentleman was very kind
service was great nice guy
Shelley - Duncan, BC
Service was great but costs seem high Invoice doesn't detail anything just gives lump sum when I look at the hot water heater costs at Home Depot compared to what i was charged they seem to charge a lot for the instalation and admin I think bills should be more itemized I would hate to pay full price without the member savings of 25%
Awesome service, Phil was very informative and efficient!! Job well done 👍🏻
Eva - Duncan, BC
New main shutoff valve, Pressure Reducing. Alive and hose bib. Used new 1/2” copper tubing.