Is your water heater malfunctioning, or are your sinks draining slowly? Schedule plumbing repair services quickly before these problems turn into much larger issues -- putting your house at risk for water damage. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for 24-hour emergency plumbing services. We guarantee to arrive on-time when you schedule us for an appointment at your Saanich, BC residence.
We provide complete plumbing services to Saanich, BC, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
We offer quality, on-time services to our customers. Read our testimonials to learn why they choose us for their plumbing repairs.
Ways to Avoid Getting a Clogged Toilet
Did you know clogged toilets can quickly turn into plumbing emergencies? While we typically think of these as inconveniences, backups can lead to water damage in your home. To avoid these situations, follow these tips:
- Throw disposable diapers and wipes in the trash can; do not flush them down the toilet.
- Don’t flush large wads of toilet paper.
- Toss paper towels in the trash can, not in the toilet.
- Throw beauty items like Q-Tips and other hygienic products in the garbage.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings.
To avoid the risk of flushing the wrong items down the toilet, you should keep a wastebasket in the bathroom for easy disposal.
Problems You Might Encounter With Your Water Heater
You rely on your water heater to produce hot water for your household all day, every day. So when it malfunctions it can be a large inconvenience. To avoid this, it’s important to be aware of signs that can indicate your water heater needs repairs. Some common problems that can require you to schedule an appointment with a plumber are:
- The unit isn’t producing hot water. If the water coming from your faucets is lukewarm or cold, it can indicate an issue with a pilot light or a heating element. The plumber can inspect the unit to determine the cause.
- There are leaks coming from the unit. Have a professional locate the leak and determine if it can be repaired or if the system should be replaced.
- The unit is making loud or unusual noises. The plumber can determine if this is due to a damaged heating element, a buildup of sediment or another problem.
- There are cracks in the unit. A plumber can notify you if these can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Unexpected plumbing repairs can take a toll on your checking account balance. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers!
How to Avoid Getting Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains should be inspected and repaired by a plumber quickly. These are not only a nuisance to your household as you endure slow-draining sinks or foul odours, but they can lead to water damage and larger problems if not repaired quickly. To avoid blockages in your piping system, follow these tips:
- Don’t scrape extra food into the kitchen sink. Even if you have a garbage disposal, scraps should be placed in the garbage.
- Install screens over the drains in bathtubs, showers, and sinks to collect hair and prevent it from going down the drain.
- Only flush sewage and toilet paper down the toilet.
- Have your drains professionally cleaned by a plumber on a regular basis.