Are your drains slowing down? Do you have a blockage in your piping system you just can’t get rid of? These can signal you need professional drain and sewer services. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for top-rated solutions in the Nanaimo, BC area. In business since 2006, our experienced professionals can solve all of your drain issues.
We offer the following drain & sewer solutions:
- Drain Repair
- Drain Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Hydro Jetting
- Sewer Line Repair
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Sewer Video Inspection
When you have a blockage you can’t remove through traditional methods, call us to learn about our hydro jetting services.
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleanings
If left untreated, clogged drains can cause major damage to your house. To remove the blockages before they become more serious, schedule regular professional drain cleaning services. Some of the advantages of professional cleanings can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs you can’t remove yourself.
- Eliminate slow drains before they become completely clogged.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by clearing buildups.
- Reduce odours from trapped food or particles.
- Provide the opportunity to identify plumbing issues early before they become larger.
When You Need Hydro Jetting Services
If you have a stubborn clog that you just can’t get rid of, you may need a professional to perform hydro jetting services. You might need these services if you’re experiencing the following issues:
- You have a serious blockage that drain cleanings with a snake or an auger won’t remove.
- You experience slow drains, recurring clogs, or multiple clogs at one time.
- You are having work done on your piping system and you need a buildup in the system removed before the job can be completed.
When you need an issue with your sewer line identified, contact us to learn about our sewer video inspection services.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Problems
Problems with your sewer line need to be addressed quickly to reduce the risk of major damage to your home. To avoid these potential issues it’s important to be aware of problems that can cause damage to your line, including:
- Drain clogs.
- Corrosive soil that can deteriorate the line.
- Cracks in the line.
- Collapsed lines due to a shift in the earth or aging.
- Tree roots that can interfere with the line.
- Septic tank issues.
- Issues during a major construction project.