Do you suspect you need repairs on your piping system but you’re afraid of having your yard, patio or driveway ripped up so the technicians can access your line? Don’t delay the repairs - call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services to schedule trenchless water and sewer line replacement services in Nanaimo, BC. Our experts can inspect your piping system and make repairs or replacements without digging up your yard. In business since 2006, we bring experience and expertise to every job!
Is your older piping system starting to show signs of aging and wear and tear? Contact us to learn about our repiping services!
Advantages of Trenchless Pipe Repairs Over Traditional Methods
When you need repairs on your piping system, you can choose between traditional repair methods or trenchless services. Some of the advantages of trenchless repairs can include:
- Work is usually done in less than a day.
- Repairs are much less intrusive than traditional re-piping methods.
- It preserves your lawn, garden, landscaping, patio, and driveway as your property doesn’t have to be dug up.
- It saves you time and money.
- The repairs are permanent and conform to industry standards.
When You Need Trenchless Pipe Repair Services
To make sure you avoid major damage to your property, it’s important to identify water or sewer line issues early so you can book trenchless pipe repair services as soon as possible. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need repairs to your line can include:
- Your drains are slow to empty or are completely clogged.
- You need repairs on several drains.
- You smell sewage around your property.
- You hear bubbling when you run the sink or flush the toilet.
- You notice unusual wet areas in your yard.
- You see standing water around your sewer line.
If you suspect there’s a problem with your gas line, don’t hesitate before calling a professional. Contact us to learn about our gas line services.
Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Repairs
When you need repairs to your piping system there are many advantages to selecting trenchless pipe repairs. Some of the benefits can include:
- It’s clean. While traditional methods can result in digging up your yard or landscaping - leaving expensive repairs after the work is done - trenchless methods only require one or two small holes to be dug to reach the sewer lines. This reduces the damage to your property.
- It’s faster. Without needing to dig a large trench to access the pipes, professionals can make repairs much faster. These jobs can often be completed in only a few days, or sooner.
- It’s more cost-effective. Less work for technicians means fewer expenses for you. These jobs can cost less than repairs completed by digging trenches.
- It’s repaired with high-quality parts. These repairs use cure-in-place liners, or full replacements may use seamless Polyethylene piping. These are quality pipes and provide joint-free piping, which prevents tree root evasions, cracks, and offset pipes. It will also prevent corroding and rust that other piping materials can experience.