When traditional methods can’t remove a clog from your piping system, it’s time to call the professionals. Technicians have special tools and techniques to remove blockages, including hydro jetting services. With this method, experts use a highly pressurized stream of water to remove stubborn blockages. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services to schedule an appointment to let our technicians use their hydro jetting expertise to clear your blocked drains in Nanaimo, BC. We provide 24-hour emergency services!
Has your shower stopped draining, leaving dirty water just sitting there? Call us to schedule drain cleaning services to let our experts clear your clogged drain.
Advantages of Hydro Jetting Services
For stubborn clogs, sometimes regular methods of blockage removal just won’t cut it. Enter hydro jetting. Experts use a highly pressurized stream of water to clear obstructions from your pipes. Having a technician perform these services can provide many advantages, including:
- Remove grease from pipes.
- Remove tree roots and other debris.
- Eliminate accumulation of soap, hair, food scraps, and organic waste.
- Remove tough clogs.
- Help piping systems last longer.
- Remove mineral deposits.
- Eliminate scale buildup.
- Prevent back-ups from forming in your pipes.
- Remove blockages without harming your pipes.
When to Use Hydro Jetting
Not every blockage requires hydro jetting services. You should consider hiring a technician to perform this method:
- When regular methods of drain cleaning (such as with a snake or an auger) will not clear the blockage.
- If you are experiencing recurring clogs, multiple clogs at once, or a back-up in the piping system.
- To remove buildup in your pipes that could impact the success of a related plumbing job - such as repairing a leak or a crack, or treating corrosion.
Is your garbage disposal malfunctioning? Learn about our kitchen plumbing services.
Types of Issues Hydro Jetting Can Solve
Hydro jetting can resolve several types of issues in your drain or sewer lines. Some of the problems it can solve include:
- Minimizing the chances of destructive and unhealthy sewage back-ups.
- Lowering the risk of future clogs.
- Lessening the risk of leaks and floods from failing pipes.
- Restoring regular water pressure after obstructions have been removed.