Flooded basement, water damaged walls and the formation of mould or mildew can all be results of plumbing issues in your home. To avoid these problems, call a plumber at the first signs of trouble. The professional can identify the problem and repair it before it causes extensive damage to your house. Call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for 24/7 emergency plumbing repairs in Langford, BC.
We provide quality services to the Langford, BC area. Read our testimonials to learn why your neighbours trust their plumbing repairs and installations to us!
We provide complete plumbing services to the Langford, BC area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
Why You Need a Sump Pump to Avoid a Plumbing Emergency?
When severe storms leave heavy rain in your yard, or spring weather causes snow banks to melt, you need a functioning sump pump to prevent water from seeping into your house. If the floodwaters enter your home it can cause costly repairs and unsafe conditions due to electrical shorts, wet floors, and the growth of mould and bacteria. A sump pump can remove this water before it enters your house. If your unit needs repairs or needs to be replaced, call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services for quality on-time services.
What to Expect During Routine Water Heater Maintenance?
To ensure your water heater works properly and your household isn’t stuck enduring cold showers or baths, it’s important to have the unit maintained regularly by a professional. When you schedule a tune-up with a plumber, you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin.
- Remove a buildup of any sediment.
- Inspect the inside and outside of your unit to look for cracks or signs of wear and tear.
- Check the hoses for cracks or other damage.
- Inspect and change the filters.
- Make sure the system is working at its maximum efficiency.
Is money tight right now? We understand. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Benefits of Routine Drain Cleaning
Have you tried to remove clogs from your drains only to have the blockage come back? Before you risk your pipes by using over-the-counter drain cleaners, you should schedule professional drain cleaning services. Some benefits of hiring a plumber to regularly clean your drains can include:
- Clearing stubborn clogs that you were unable to remove yourself.
- Eliminating slow drains.
- Lowering the risk of plumbing emergencies.
- Reducing foul odours coming from the drains.
- Providing professionals the opportunity to identify smaller plumbing issues before they become larger.