Does your household run out of hot water by the time the last person takes a shower? Is your utility bill increasing as you pay more to keep your water heater tank hot? A tankless water heater might be the right solution for your home. To learn more or to schedule repairs and installations in Victoria, BC, call The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services. We provide straightforward pricing and guarantee we’ll arrive on time!
Are you not quite ready to make the change to a tankless unit? Contact us to learn about our traditional water heater services.
The Tankless Water Heater Advantage
Bring on the tankless era and wave goodbye to traditional water heaters! It’s time to think about the benefits of switching to a contemporary tankless water heater if your house is fitted with an old tank water heater that has seen better days. Don’t believe us? Take a look at some of these benefits in more detail below:
- Longer longevity: Compared to tank water heaters, tankless heaters often have a lifespan of 20 years or more.
- Customizable water temperature: Tankless water heaters provide you more control over your hot water supply by letting you select the temperature of the water itself.
- Environmentally friendly: Tankless water heaters are incredibly more eco-friendly since they emit fewer contaminants and use less energy.
- Safer for your home: Since tankless water heaters do not have a large tank that could break down or leak, your property is less likely to sustain water damage.
- Energy savings: Tankless water heaters use a small amount of energy when compared to traditional tank water heaters. This is because they only heat the water when required rather than keeping it in a tank, which results in less energy being wasted. As a result, you can reduce your utility costs and keep more money in your wallet!
- Long-lasting comfort: Hot water is always accessible thanks to tankless water heaters. There won’t be a lack of hot water, even if you take long showers!
- Small design: Tankless water heaters are significantly smaller and more transportable than tank water heaters. They can be placed on walls or put in small spaces to conserve crucial space on the floor.
Life Expectancy of Tankless Units
Like all appliances, there is no guarantee of how long a tankless water heater will last. However, these units can last a long time - typically between 10 to 20 years, or longer, depending on the make and model. Life expectancy can also vary based on how well the system is maintained, how often it is used, and the quality of the water in your home.
When a plumbing emergency hits, you need help right away to help limit the damage to your house. Ask us about our 24-hour emergency services.
Issues You Might Encounter With On-Demand Water Heaters
It’s never convenient to have an appliance malfunction, but from time-to-time they might need professional repairs. Tankless water heaters are no exception. Some common problems you might experience with these units can include:
- Installation issues: During installation, extensive piping, proper venting and electrical expertise are required. If a unit isn’t installed correctly by a professional it can result in damage to the unit or the piping system.
- Buildup: Corrosion and mineral buildup may occur if the unit is not flushed every six months. Scheduling regular tune-ups with a plumber can eliminate this.
- Overload: Product overload can occur if the right-sized unit was not purchased for the home.
Water Heater Installation in Victoria & Surrounding Areas
There’s nothing quite like the luxury of consistent hot water. So, if you’ve been experiencing less-than-perfect showers, it might be the right moment to explore a new water heater for your home in Victoria & Surrounding Areas, with the professional help of the team at The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services.
Reliable Hot Water Heater Installation
With 17 years of experience partnering with homeowners throughout in Victoria & Surrounding Areas, the team at The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services is your trusted partner for quick, reliable hot water installation services.
We have an extensive selection of tankless units that can provide instantaneous hot water throughout your home no matter what time of day it is! Are you interested in upgrading your home’s hot water supply? Book a consultation with us today to meet with a home comfort advisor and learn more about our fantastic discounts and financing options! Homeowners will also receive a complimentary new system purchase quote!
Are you ready to enjoy these advantages? If so, do not be reluctant to get in touch with the staff at The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services to arrange an at-home consultation appointment with a home comfort advisor!
If you want to save money on your new water heater, be sure to ask us about our fantastic seasonal discounts and flexible financing options! You will also get a cost-free quote for a new system purchase!
Hot Water Heater Installation FAQs
How do I know if I need a new hot water tank?
The typical lifespan of a standard tank water heater is 8 to 12
years. If your water heater is getting old or has reached this age,
it’s an excellent time to start considering replacement, even if it
seems to be operating properly. Here are some other signs that can
indicate it’s time to upgrade your hot water tank:
- Your monthly bills for water are going up.
- Your heater is making strange noises.
- Water accumulating or dripping around your tank.
- No hot water coming from your faucets.
Corrosion and rust on the inside or outside of your hot water
You frequently need to request repairs from a technician to keep
your water tank working.
Do these signs look familiar to you? If so, it may be time to
upgrade your conventional hot water tank with an energy-efficient
tankless hot water heater! Not only do they save money on your
monthly bills, but they also prevent water damage in your home and
have a longer lifespan of over 20 years!
To learn more about the options available to you, we encourage you
to reach out to the team at The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain
Services to schedule a consultation appointment. During this
appointment, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with a professional
home comfort advisor and learn more about what options are available
We’ll also give you the inside scoop on our available discounts and
financing options, along with a complimentary new system purchase
What is the best type of water heater to never run out of hot water?
Your home will have instant hot water if you install a tankless hot water heater. Tankless water heaters, also known as demand-based water heaters, heat water as it passes through them, providing you with hot water on demand anytime you require it. They not only take up less space and use less energy than conventional water heaters, but they also ensure that your household has constant hot water all year round.
Interested in upgrading to instant hot water? Book a consultation with The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services in Victoria & Surrounding Areas, today! Ask us about our amazing promotional offers and accommodating financing options if you want to save money on your new water heater! A free quote for the purchase of a new system will also be provided!
Who is best to install a water heater?
The best individual to install a hot water heater in your home is a professional HVAC technician who has the proper qualifications and experience. Their knowledge ensures that electrical or gas lines are safe and leak-free, lowering safety concerns. You also have the assurance that the water heater will function more efficiently and have a longer lifespan with proper sizing and installation. Installation by a professional is also necessary to uphold the manufacturer’s guarantees so you don’t get stuck with a bill for any damage that may happen later on.
Ultimately, hiring qualified professionals ensures compliance with safety regulations, an effective hot water supply, and peace of mind.