Plumbing issues can cause extensive water damage to your home if they are not treated quickly. When you need a water heater replaced, drains unclogged, or a burst pipe repaired, call The Super Plumber. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs to the Nanaimo, BC area. When you book an appointment with us, we guarantee we’ll arrive on-time and provide straight-forward pricing.
We provide quality services to our customers! But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to see what your Nanaimo neighbours think of our services!
We provide quality, on-time plumbing services to the Nanaimo, BC area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
How to Prevent Clogged Toilets?
We might not think of a clogged toilet as a plumbing emergency, but it can quickly turn into one if it’s not treated immediately. To avoid water damage in your home, you can follow these steps to prevent a clogged toilet:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes.
- Avoid placing large wads of toilet paper into the bowl.
- Don’t flush paper towels.
- Dispose of beauty aids like Q-tips and hygiene products in the trash can and not in the toilet.
- Don’t flush hair trimmings or nail clippings in the toilet.
Signs You Should Replace Your Water Heater
You need a functioning water heater to provide hot water to your household. To avoid being left with cold water, it’s important to replace your unit before it completely fails. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need to install a new unit can include:
- Age: Your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Losing efficiency: Your utility bills are increasing as your unit works harder to heat your water.
- Rust and corrosion: You notice rust on the unit and in your drinking water.
- Leaking: There are cracks in the unit that can’t be repaired.
- Water is not warm enough: The unit is unable to properly heat water, leaving it lukewarm or cold.
- Cracks: There are cracks in the system that cannot be repaired.
We understand that unexpected plumbing issues can take a toll on your bank accounts - that’s why we offer financing options to our customers. Contact us to learn more!
Benefits of Regular Professional Drain Cleaning
Clogged drains can cause an inconvenience to your household and can risk water damage to your home. To avoid getting blockages, it’s important to schedule regular drain cleanings with a plumber. Some benefits of these services can include:
- Clear stubborn clogs that you might not be able to remove on your own.
- Eliminate slow drains.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies as a plumber will fully remove any blockages in your pipes.
- Reduce odours that can be caused by food trapped in your pipes.
- Allow plumbers to potentially identify minor problems before they become larger.
for Nanaimo, BC
We received prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service from Justin.
Kim - Nanaimo, BC
Fast, efficient and very clean
Humphreys - Nanaimo, BC
Rep came in for a quote at 8:30 in the morning and by 1:00 in the afternoon we had a new brand name water heater installed, up and running. Highly qualified trades person did the work, ran all the tests and double checks, then cleaned up and hauled the old tank away. Very satisfied with the work, the heater and most of all the tradesman and his skilled work and great attitude.
Response from The Super Plumber:
Hi Humphrey, We are so grateful you took the time to send in the review. We will let Ian know you were happy and make sure he gets rewarded. Take Care! Brody Owner
Difficult job under adverse conditions approached and completed ina great manner
Christine - Nanaimo, BC
Would definitely recommend for the attitude and approach to a very trying task
great service - prompt as promised
Eileen - Nanaimo, BC
Great service excellent price
Dana - Nanaimo, BC
Awesome experience with trained professionals
New Pressure Reducing Valve and shutoff Valve. Braided steel dishwasher hose with hammer arrestors. New Basket strainers and ABS drainage for kitchen sink. Used small rooter machine and aqua jetter to clear blockage in kitchen drain.
Clear drain line with Jetter
Repipe vanity drain
Install bathtub and vanity