Home Comfort Hero & Fearless Leader
Brody Funk is The Super Plumber’s courageous team leader. After completing his plumbing apprenticeship and obtaining his gas-fitting license and Red Seal plumber certification, he put his plumbing superpowers to work on the prairies of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan where he was raised.
While enjoying an Island holiday with family, Brody, his wife and his two young daughters fell in love with the climate of the southwest coast. Shortly after, they moved to Duncan to be close to Brody’s parents. It was the perfect place to establish The Super Plumber headquarters, and the rest is history.
With great power comes great responsibility, and Brody is intent on using his plumbing powers for good. When arriving at the Island, he noticed that the local plumbers were quality craftspeople—but the plumbing industry was lacking essential client-focused service principles. From day one, Brody implemented The Super Plumber’s core company principles, which have earned the company a sterling reputation as a community mainstay and hometown hero.
Today, Brody’s all-star squad is just as committed to this Code of Conduct—and Island customers are taking notice.
The Super Plumber Code of Conduct
OUR SUPER MANTRA: Extraordinary people providing extraordinary service.
When it’s time to hire a home plumbing hero, Greater Victoria residents trust The Super Plumber’s unstoppable team. That’s because our customer service pros are also masters of their craft. When you place your trust in us, we triumph over plumbing problems—every time.
OUR SUPER MISSION: The Super Plumber will be Vancouver Island’s most convenient plumbing service experience.
Brody Funk and his team are on a mission to be a fearless market leader in plumbing service and installation. The Super Plumber accomplishes this by providing customers in Victoria and Vancouver Island, BC with extraordinary craftsmanship and unmatched customer service.
OUR SUPER VISION: The Super Plumber will be dedicated to employees, customers and company.
Commitment to Heroic Employees:
We subscribe to the premise of win, win, win. Our team’s well-being and fulfillment is just as important as customer satisfaction and company profitability.
Commitment to Valued Customers:
- We will serve you with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We deliver all we promise through value-added services and products that make life easier and better.
- We perform all work to meet or exceed updated technical codes and stringent safety guidelines.
- We explore your plumbing situation in detail to understand the facts, scope of work and your needs. This deep understanding allows us to provide the technical knowledge, products and services that benefit you most—without breaking your budget.
- We respect your family. We treat your home and property with courtesy. We leave your home and property as clean and sanitary as we found them.
Commitment to Our Growing Company:
- We will achieve 10 percent revenue growth and 10 percent net profit.
- We adhere to the Golden Rule in every employee and customer interaction.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
These values undergird The Super Plumber’s success and serve as our team’s North Star, every day.
- We have integrity. We will always be on time, honest, organized, educated, dependable, cheerful, fair, flexible and appreciative.
- We raise the standard for customer support and exceed client, co-worker and community expectations.
- We see it, own it, solve it, do it and say it—directly, with respect.
- We bring our best energy to work—and into our customers’ homes. We are never an “energy drain.”
- We have mutual respect for all co-workers. Our company honors engaged employees with financial growth and career opportunities through continuing education and accountability measures.
- Our facility, vehicles and physical environment are safe, clean and professional.
- We never wait to give you bad news—and we deliver good news cheerfully and often.
OUR SUPER GUARANTEE:
The Super Plumber Is a faithful guardian of pipes, pumps and sewers—with an unrivaled workmanship guarantee.
Every client should be thrilled and completely satisfied with their service experience. If not, we’ll return to redo the work for FREE. The Super Plumber achieves 100-percent client satisfaction by showing up on time, respecting family schedules and doing every job efficiently and correctly. And, customers always receive upfront pricing and never pay a dime more than the quoted cost.
Greater Victoria’s Plumbing Service Heroes
The Super Plumber started small and organically in Duncan, and by 2008, it expanded into Nanaimo. In 2012, Brody bought a plumbing company in Victoria. While his business continues to see significant annual growth, Brody and his employees stay focused on the fundamentals. The Super Plumber’s core values are the company’s foundation, and Brody knows a service business is only as good as the people it employs.
As pillars of the community and guardians of Greater Victoria homes and businesses, Brody and his hero squad keep a watchful eye on the neighborhood. He hand-selects every team member for high character, super skills and a total customer commitment. He’d never allow “just anyone” to take care of his clients. Only the best!