If left untreated, plumbing problems can cause costly damage to your home. That’s why it’s important to have all repairs inspected by a professional as soon as possible. Whether you need a water heater installed, a sump pump repaired or a blockage removed from a drain, The Super Plumber can help. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services to the Cowichan Valley, BC area.
When you call us, you get on-time and quality services. Read our testimonials to learn why our customers trust us to complete their plumbing repairs.
We provide complete plumbing services to the Cowichan Valley, BC area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Main & Burst Pipe Repair Services
- Sump Pump Services
- Kitchen Plumbing Services
- Bathroom Remodeling Services
- Water Filtration Services
- Sewer Line Repair Services
How Professionals Can Repair Burst Pipes?
When a burst pipe occurs at your home, you need a professional to repair the plumbing emergency as soon as possible. The faster you take action, the less water damage your home will endure. Expect a plumber to perform the following tasks to repair the burst pipe:
- He or she will shut off your water supply and look for the damaged area of the pipe.
- The plumber will determine if he or she can replace a section of the pipe that was damaged, or if the whole pipe will need to be replaced.
- He or she will repair the burst pipe and install a new section in its place.
- The plumber will examine the piping system, and if signs of deterioration or corrosion are present, he or she may suggest repiping the whole house.
Common Problems With Water Heaters
Does showering in cold water sound relaxing? If not, it’s important to schedule repairs at the first signs of an issue with your water heater to ensure your household isn’t unexpectedly left without hot water. Some common problems to watch for that can signal you need repairs can include:
- Lack of hot water: If your unit is not producing hot water it can be due to an extinguished pilot light. It can also indicate a more serious problem, like a severely damaged heating element.
- Leaks and cracks: Have any leaks and cracks inspected by a plumber so he or she can determine if they can be repaired or if the system needs to be replaced.
- Excess noise: Loud noises can be signs of a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment.
We understand that unexpected plumbing repairs might not be in your budget right now. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
To avoid plumbing emergencies and to ensure any blockages in your piping system are fully removed, it’s important to schedule professional drain cleanings. You should schedule professional services if you notice the following issues:
- Slow drains: These can indicate a variety of problems, including the early stages of a clog or pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup.
- Recurring clogs: If you’ve tried to remove blockages from your pipes only to have the clog come back, it can indicate you are not removing the full clog and you need a professional to completely remove the blockage.
- Multiple clogged drains: If several drains at your home are clogged at the same time it can indicate a severe blockage deep within your mainline.
- Foul odours: This can be due to food that is trapped inside your drain or a major issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: If you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, it can indicate you have a sewage backup. This can mean it’s just a matter of time before your drain stops working completely, leaving contaminated water on your floor.