Join The 360 Super Club!
Aging, neglected pipes, drains and sewers spell T•R•O•U•B•L•E. To keep nefarious clogs and leaks from ruining your week or costing a fortune, join The 360 Super Club. For about a dollar a day, our heroes provide annual inspections, FREE plumbing system adjustments and super guarantees no one can match.
VIP Valet Plumbing Service
There’s a lot riding on your plumbing: your family’s safety, a houseguest’s comfort and clean drinking water. Join The 360 Super Club today and receive an annual, top-to-bottom plumbing inspection that includes connected equipment and appliances. While visiting your home, our certified technicians also diagnose plumbing and fixture issues, repair annoying leaks and make FREE plumbing adjustments. But that's not all! Through the HVAC and Electrical division of our business our club membership includes annual safety inspections in each of those areas as well - so that's three important areas of home care covered by one membership!
323 Reasons to Love Your Club Membership
The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services team arrives promptly, ready to conduct our unrivalled 323-POINT plumbing inspection. We’ll take a comprehensive look at your entire pipe system—including fixtures, drains, water lines and appliances. Services may include:
- Faucet checkups, leak tests & adjustment
- Exposed water line inspection
- Toilet checkup
- Under-sink pipe & valve check
- Under- & above-sink drain check
- Washing machine hose & valve test
- Water heater checkup & safety inspection
- Scalding safety test
- Hot & cold water main inspection
Super Perks, Happy Customers
For just $29.95/month, The 360 Super Club membership comes with these proven benefits:
- Exclusive member discounts: Club members receive 10 percent off all plumbing, HVAC and electrical services - and any parts or systems you purchase with us too!
- Priority scheduling: Go straight to the front of the line where the VIPs belong.
- The Island’s BEST Warranty: If you’re not happy, we’re not happy—and we’ll redo your repair for FREE. The 360 Super Club membership also comes with a two-year parts and labour warranty on installed and repaired equipment.
Our Super Guarantees
- On Time, Every Time Guarantee: Or you get $50 for your trouble.
- No-Clog Guarantee: Your drain won’t clog for one year after service. We promise.
- Five-Star Service Guarantee: The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services hires the best in the business, and your plumbing heroes undergo extensive training and stay on top of the latest industry innovations. Treating your home with courtesy and respect, we leave every space cleaner than we arrived. If you don’t have a five-star service experience, The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services will do whatever it takes to make it right.
The Super Plumber Club: Membership Details
The Super Plumber Club membership costs $29.95/month (plus applicable taxes) and includes extended warranties, priority service and exclusive member discounts - and this applies company wide through all three of our service areas: plumbing, HVAC and Electrical!
Other important club details:
- Membership requires a minimum one-year commitment.
- Applicable warranties remain in effect through credit card loss or transfer if the transfer is made within 30 days and all charges are brought current.
- Permanent cancellation of the club member’s credit source will result in termination of extended warranties and club benefits.
- The Super Plumber - Plumbing and Drain Services reserves the right to remove any club member with 30 days’ written notice.
Happy Pipes, Happy Life
Aging pipes, broken water heaters, or leaky water lines can become a full-fledged catastrophe in short order. When you join The Super Plumber Club, our comprehensive plumbing checkups reduce the risk of emergencies and protect your home from costly water damage. Plus, your membership pays for itself in just one or two repairs—so you can’t afford NOT to join!
Additional HVAC Club Benefits
- 3-Year Repair Labor Warranty & 2-year parts warranty on repairs
- Monitor system for correct line and load volts/amps
- Monitor system operation per manufacturer's specifications
- Inspect control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Inspect and clean blower assembly
- Inspect for gas leaks in gas furnaces
- Measure high and low side system pressures
- Inspect flue system—check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion
- Inspect conditioned airflow system (ductwork)—check for leaks while your system is operating
- Check combustion blower housing for lint and debris and clean as necessary
- Monitor gas furnace for correct line and manifold gas pressure—make adjustments as needed
- Inspect burner assembly—clean and adjust as needed
- Check & clean existing air filters
Additional Electrical Club Benefits
- Replace broken light switches and plates (up to 3)
- Replace smoke and carbon monoxide detector batteries
- Infra-red photos of electrical panels/motors
- Drain clearings are excluded if there is not a ground level accessible clean out.
- Tankless water heater flushes are not included in the program benefits.
- Any recommended repairs while performing maintenance visits are excluded.
- Anode rods for tank type water heaters are not included.
- HVAC system(s) must be operational to perform regularly scheduled maintenances.
- Supply of Air filters are not included in the program benefits. (we will however change them for customer if they are readily available.)